Symplectic Elements is the core system to manage research outputs at UTS.
It can also be used to record your engagement activities (and research impact), professional activities, teaching activities and export a professionally formatted CV.
Data from Symplectic Elements populates your public Discovery profile.
Symplectic Elements is used for:
· Undertaking the annual Research Outputs Collection (ROC)
· Uploading content to the UTS library's repository, OPUS
· Displaying outputs on the UTS website
· Reporting for academic promotion
· Populating the research outputs data for My Researcher Dashboard